Olio Apps is looking for a software engineering intern! We are a small but talented group of full stack developers focused on meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations when it comes to delivering their mission-critical projects. Those run the gamut of web apps, native mobile apps, web service backends, and experimental prototypes.
If you are a great communicator, love honing your technical skills, and enjoy building software that people will rely on in their daily lives—we'd love to hear from you!
- Analyze requirements and mock-ups to create actionable, estimated ticket work items
- Create technical designs encompassing the algorithms, patterns, and tools needed to accomplish the tasks at hand
- Build reusable components, and aggregate those building blocks into features
- Write unit tests and integration tests to ensure quality of work
- Participate in a highly collaborative agile software development lifecycle
- Create and receive high-quality pull requests, which enhance the overall quality of the engineering team
- Demonstrated experience with React
- Familiarity with a strongly typed language such as Java, Go, C#, or Objective C.
- Proficiency in using modern web development technologies and techniques, including TypeScript, HTTP APIs, GraphQL, CSS Frameworks, and testing.
- Effective and proactive communicator, with a strong growth mindset
We're not currently hiring for this position. But we go through a number of hiring rounds each year, so fill out our application form if you'd like to be considered for future opportunities. Please indicate in your cover letter if you're looking for full-time work or are interested in contract/freelance work.